1. WINTER MITTENS - The perfect winter fragrance! All bundled up for a fragrance journey that begins with notes of fresh air and spearmint, middle notes of snow-covered berries and pine needles intermingled with base notes of warm woods, moss and musk.
2. OLD SAINT WICK - Begins with top notes of pine and fresh lime, middle note of cardamon and pepper with base notes of Scotch pine. A best seller for the holidays!
3. PEPPERMINT BARK - This bakery scent starts with the aroma of candy canes leading to notes of dark chocolate topped with sweet vanilla. Scrumptious!
4. CHRISTMAS CABIN - Jack's Favorite! A wonderful blend of bayberries and cranberries with a top note of freshly ground cinnamon with hints of orange zest.
5. FROSTED PINECONE - Beautiful blend of herbaceous pine and spruce, with notes of rosemary, carnation, cedar and a hint of spice.
6. CRACKLING BIRCH - This heavenly arrangement begins with top notes of pine, balsam and citrus bergamot; leading to middle notes of white flowers and earthy sandalwood with base notes of patchouli and violet.
7. JINGLE BELLS - Jingle Bells is the must-have Christmas scent! Warm winter berries and crisp bergamot introduce the holiday season while cedar leaves and fir needles bring warmth to this aroma. White snowy woodsy notes linger to create a scent that is perfect all winter long!
8. SPICED CRANBERRY - This fragrance oil is a refreshing blend of cranberry relish and orange zests with hints of ginger, nutmeg, and cinnamon. Delicious!